The Black Corner Standing Desk is a heavy duty height adjustable corner standing desk that is suitable for any corner cubicle or L-shaped office desk. Rising straight up and down, this sleek corner stand up desk features a detachable keyboard tray, a 9.5in Wide slot for your smartphone or tablet, and ample space on the top shelf to fit a dual monitor setup with room to spare for your pens and notepads. Sturdy enough and wide enough to fit 3 monitors depending on the size of the monitors.
Compatible with any monitor arm mounts, the DeskRiser Corner standing desk is the perfect office desk for any corner office space. It is extremely sturdy and features dual gas springs to make lifting simple and easy. Features two sleek designed height adjustment handles – one on each side – that can be compressed effortlessly to enable you to adjust from sitting to standing easily.
- Sits on Top of Your Desk or Table and Adjusts from Sitting Height to Standing, from 6-inch to 19.5-inch High.
- Overall dimensions: 43-inch Wide X 32-inch Deep (including keyboard tray depth). Can Fit Two (2) 24-inch Monitors.
- Keyboard Tray is detachable and is 28-in Wide x 11.5-in Deep at Center and 7-in Deep at sides.
- Very Easy to Adjust Heights up and Down. Uses 2 Simple Hand Levers (One on Each Side). Just Squeeze and Lift.
- Ships Nearly Fully Assembled: Just attach the keyboard with 4 screws (included) and you’re all set to go!
Q: How high is the keyboard at its maximum height? I’m a tall person (6’1″) and am concerned about my arm position.A: It works best for people 5ft to 6ft 4in when sitting on a 29in high desk. It is one of our tallest standing desks. The keyboard adjusts from 0.5-in to 14-in High.
Q: When the unit is lifted up does it lift straight up and down or does it come out and out at you?A: This corner office desk rises straight up and down when you lift and lower it.
Q: Is the distance between the keyboard tray and desktop / monitor platform adjustable?A: No, the distance is fixed between the keyboard tray and the desktop.
Q: Does the keyboard tray slide in and out?A: No, the keyboard tray is fixed and it does not slide in and out.
Q: I’m concerned about weight distribution by having a 27″ iMac and a 20″ Apple monitor. Should I be concerned?A: The Corner Pro Standing Desk is rated and tested to support up to 35 lbs. Be sure to weigh the monitors / computers prior to putting it on the desktop converter and make sure to distribute the weight evenly on the desktop to prevent anything from toppling over.
Q: Does this require any assembly?A: Yes, there is very minimal assembly: just pull the desk out of the box and use the 4 included screws to attach the keyboard tray to the desk if you choose to use the keyboard tray. It takes approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Q: Are there any special recommendations prior to using it?
- A: The only thing we recommend doing is putting it on your desktop first with nothing on it and lifting and lowering it to get used to how it lifts and to loosen up the joints, so to speak.