Switch from sitting to standing in seconds with the popular DT2 Standing Desk. It comes fully assembled and has ten different adjustable height settings. Simply place the InMovement Standing Desk on top of your existing desktop, grasp the handles, and adjust the product to your desired standing height. Also features a retractable keyboard tray keeps your keyboard and mouse at the ideal ergonomic height.
Features & Specs
- Overall dimensions are 41in W x 26.2in D; weighs 58 lbs.
- Keyboard tray dimensions: 25in W x 10.5in D
- Uses 2 simple handles (one on each side) to adjust up and down
- Just squeeze and lift
- Keyboard tray slides out and can fit a standard sized keyboard and mouse (check your accessories’ dimensions to make sure)
- Sits on top of your existing desk.
- Can support up to 35lbs
- Perfect for dual monitor setups. Can fit two (2) 24-inch monitors.
- Works best for people 5ft to 6ft 6in when sitting on a 29in high desk
- Comes with a 1 year manufacturers’ warranty
Q: Is it sturdy enough to have a monitor arm on the back?A: The unit is sturdy enough for a monitor arm. The top is particle board so we would pad the clamp to diffuse the pressure points.
Q: When the desk is collapsed, how much higher is the keyboard above the desk surface?A: When the DT2 is at the lowest height (i.e, collapsed), the keyboard tray is flush with the desk surface. There should be no gap between the keyboard tray and the desk it is sitting on.
Q: Will this fit on a desk with a depth of 23 1/4″?A: Yes, the rubber feet are 22 1/4″ back to front. It should fit perfectly on your 23 1/4″ deep desk
Q: When elevating the desk is it noisy and is it a smooth transition?A: No, it’s not noisy at all. It’s very easy to adjust up and down and is soundless.
Q: How this is the desktop board itself?A: The desktop board is 3/4″ thick.