The Electric DeskRiser is a heavy duty electric standing desk with an easy up / down height adjuster button that moves the entire two tiered shelf up and down with a simple press of the button. that helps promote better posture, reduced back and neck pain, a thinner waist line and increased productivity.If you are someone that has had back problems and are worried about lifting and lowering standing desks, the Electric DeskRiser is exactly what you need.
Go from sitting to standing in 10 seconds with this stand up desk. Order the Electric DeskRiser standing desk today and transform your work life.
Features & Specs
- Easy to Use: A simple up/down button allows you to adjust from sitting to standing in seconds.
- Durable: Includes a 1-Year Warranty on Construction and Motor
- Keyboard Tray: Easy to install, removable keyboard tray offers ergonomic versatility at any level from sit to stand up.
- Smaller Footprint: Adjusts Straight Up/Down to infinite heights from 5.5 inches to 17.5 inches high; perfect for people from 5ft to 6ft 6in (without keyboard tray)
- Dimensions: Desktop Surface: 31.5w x 24.5d; keyboard: 27.25w x 8.75d; Surface Height: 5.5 to 17.5; footprint: 23.5w x 24d
What’s in the box?
Inside you will find a fully assembled adjustable height desk with an optional removable keyboard tray.
Q: How difficult is it to assemble?A: There is almost no assembly required. The keyboard tray comes detached so if you prefer to use the keyboard tray then all you have to do is fit the spacer between the keyboard and the bottom of the desktop surface and insert the screws through the keyboard and the spacers and tighten them.
Q: I am 6ft 1in and am concerned it is not tall enough for me.A: The Electric DeskRiser is suitable for anyone up to 6ft 3in.
Q: I am making entries from bank statements etc. Is there room on the riser to set paperwork on it?A: Yes, there is plenty of room with the 32in wide and 24in deep desktop surface. The up/down button is situated on the left hand side away from the work surface so you can place notepads or paperwork on either side.
Q: Do you have a warranty on the motor?A: Yes we include a 1 year warranty on the motor. If you are having any issues with the motor within a year from the date you place your order, just contact us and we will replace it for you free of charge.