The Josie Dual Monitor Arms is a dual monitor arm mount that helps you free up space on your desktop and is compatible with just about any standing desk. It mounts onto any surface that is between 0.4 inches thick and 3.5 inches thick and fits dual monitors between 13-inches and 27-inches wide. Each arm is able to support up to 17 lb monitors.
Mount the Josie Dual Monitor Arms to your desktop using either a clamp or a grommet hole. Features an adjustable height pole to help you set up the ideal ergonomic workstation. Works with just about any of our standing desks / desk risers, just double check the thickness of the desktop work surface to make sure that it is compatible.
The Josie Dual Monitor Arms have double articulated arms which makes it easy to adjust to any desired position and they can tilt forward or backward 45 degrees, swivel 180 degrees, and rotate 360 degrees. It fits VESA 75x75mm & 100x100mm and cable management clips are included as well.
The Josie Dual Monitor Arms mount is the ideal monitor arm for any modern workspace. It is flexible and adjustable, ideal for promoting the proper ergonomic posture with your standing desk.
Features & Specs
- Fits two 13″-27″ LCD/LED monitor up to 8kg/17.6 lbs each.
- Mounts to any surface up to 8.8cm/3.5″ thick.
- Clamp or grommet hole mounting.
- Works with most of our adjustable height DeskRisers with grommet hole mounting or a clamp.
- Fits VESA 75x75mm & 100x100mm.
- Double articulated arms make it easy to adjust to any desired position.
- Tilts + or – 45 degrees, swivels 180 degrees, rotates 360 degrees.
- Monitors mount in landscape (horizontal) or portrait (vertical) position.
- Adjustable height along pole for ideal ergonomic position.
- Cable management clips included.
- SKU: HOT-1047
Q: How much weight can the Josie monitor arms hold up to?A: The weight capacity is up to 17 lbs for each monitor arm.
Q: Does this work with standing desks / desk risers?A: Yes, it can be clamped onto any work surface that is between 0.4 inches thick and 3.5 inches thick.
Q: Can I rotate the monitors?A: Yes, the monitor plates rotate 360 degrees so you can rotate your monitors to landscape or portrait position. Additionally, it tilts forward or back by 45 degrees and swivels 180 degrees.